The client is an American multinational corporation, and Fortune50 company that is engaged in the design, development, and manufacturing of athletic shoes, apparel and accessories.
With revenue exceeding US$24.1, billion and brand value of $10.7 billion, the client is the most valuable brand amongst other sports businesses.
- Apply best practices while maintaining a shopping experience that is Premium, Personal and distinctively connects to the client's brand.
- Explore new channels for promoting products and allow users to connect with the brand.
- Tap in on the 250Million smart phone users who make purchases through their devices.
The primary objective undertaken was to create a more premium, inspiring and frictionless shopping experience. This was done by developing destop, tablet as well as mobile ready interfaces with key focus on streamlining content and romancing the products. All applications allowed catalogue viewing and product purchase capabilities.
Enhanced sharing ability was introduced to bring about consumer loyalty and word-of-mouth brand awareness.
Further, the client's workflow was optimized through seamless integration with existing architecture which included POS, ERP and Accounting softwares. Lead capture processes were streamlined and improved analytics & reporting systems were implemented. This allows the system to identify user behaviour and patterns and thereby push favourable content, which is most probable to be of interest to the user.
- Essentials are kept high on page, to romance the product, and allowing users to dive for details easily.
- Tablet first.
- Featured ID Merchandising.
- Enriched and user friendly UI focused on usability.
- Increased product purchases through high usage frequency.
- Better analysis of consumer preference and user behaviour in order to push the right content to consumers.
- Secure and seamless integration with third-party systems, including ERP and Fulfilment ensuring continuity in workflow.
- Branding & Identity
- Magento Enterprise Edition
- HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS